Welcome to our RE page
Here you will find all what we are learning about in RE and you can consider some of the key questions for your own personal reflection.
6.1 Life as a Journey and Pilgrimage
The aim of this unit is to:
- give children an opportunity to think about the idea that that life is a journey and what it means to make that journey as a Christian.
- enable pupils to begin to understand the concept of undertaking a religious pilgrimage.
- Life is a journey. Do you agree? Why?
- In what ways can life be compared to a journey?
- In what ways does having faith give meaning and purpose to the journey of life?
- Is choosing to journey through life as a Christian an easy option? Why? Why not?
- Is every person’s journey the same? Why not?