At St Cleopas:
Every school day we create lessons for our children that are creative, inclusive, challenging and relate to the life they LIVE.
LAUGH during memorable and inspirational experiences that stimulate their young minds and allow them to question the world around them.
Through immersive environments, our children LEARN to believe that they can become future thinkers, innovators and problem solvers.
At St Cleopas Primary School are intent is to offer a curriculum that is broad and balanced which builds on the knowledge, understanding and skills of all our children, whatever their starting points, to enable them to progress through each key stage. The curriculum incorporates the statutory requirements of the new National Curriculum 2014, other experiences and opportunities which best meet the learning and developmental needs of our pupils.
- Lasts for approximately a half term
- Starts with a hook to engage children
- Includes a curriculum overview to be sent to parents detailing key learning
- Includes a visit/visitor whenever possible
- Develops collaboration and independent skills
- Insists on basic skills as a non-negotiable
- Results in high-quality outcomes which will be shared with an audience
Parents and Carers
You can find out about the curriculum in specific subjects by using the subject links below. For your child’s year group specific content, please see their class page where you will find all of this information.